Thursday, October 02, 2008

Storytelling in Rio

Whew! Sixteen shows this week so far, two more to go. For the past four days, I've been performing at the British School in Rio de Janiero. For most of the time, I was at the school in Botafogo, though today I did four shows at the Barra site. I know I've written about how fun it is to be famous at a school--I love it when the students say hello to me in the hallways and in the cafeteria, after they've heard me tell stories.

Tomorrow I go to a German school, though I'll be telling to the kids learning English. Then I get the weekend off--sort of. On Sunday, I'll catch a cab to the bus station and will take the 6 hour ride to Sao Paulo for the next leg of the tour.

Here are a few pictures of the kids at the British School:




There are more on Flickr. I'll try to organize those soon.

1 comment:

Granny Sue said...

wonderful pics, Priscilla. Keep 'em coming! and thanks for taking the time to share.