Don't know about this? It's an incredible festival/retreat held in Bethlehem, IN on April 10-13, 2008. Picture this:
- Three utterly entrancing long traditional stories,
- Told by three storytellers (one at a time),
- Three intense workshops about the story from the night before,
- Afternoons free for massages, palm reading, walks, naps, music, art, relaxation,
- Delicious family-style meals,
- Set in a tiny town where there is no cell phone coverage and no Internet access,
- In a lovely bed and breakfast where the lawn slopes down to the Ohio River.
We still have a few more spaces--this is a small-group festival, maximum 20 participants.
Need more information or want to register? E-mail Cynthia Changaris at email@example.com or contact me directly.
This festival was founded by Olga Loya, Liz Warren and me. We're pleased to present it thanks to Scheherezade's Legacy, the storytelling partnership of Cynthia Changaris and Mary Hamilton. Check out Liz Warren's article on the festival in the March/April 2008 issue of Storytelling Magazine.