As an afterthought, I brought my recordings and ended up selling quite a few. Another afterthought was my bag of puppets. They came in handy in the quiet spots in the day. Also, I was right next to Amy Trettel's wonderful children's clothes, so the parents shopped there and the kids hung out with me and my puppets. Amy and I are sharing a booth this year, so that will happen again. Her clothes are all cotton and hand dyed in great colors--if you've got children under age 6, stop by to check them out. We'll be downstairs in the room that is to the right of the central staircase (booth D21).
But enough from our sponsors, let me get back to the point of my blog. I'm not ready for this year. I have a bunch of buttons made but would like to have some new ones. I especially like the story-related quotes or slogans, such as:
- All my stories start with a seed of truth.
- Stories rock!
- That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- It was a dark and stormy night...
- You're not the boss of me!
- "Be yourself. Everyone else is taken"--Oscar Wilde
- Question reality.
- Frequently wrong, never in doubt.