Monday, October 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo

I don't know about you, but it has been driving me crazy that I'm so sporadic about blog posting. In an attempt to change this, I've just signed up for NaBloPoMo, or National Blog Posting Month. I'm going to try to write a blog post every single day for 30 days. It isn't until November, so I have all of October to get in shape. Chin ups, push ups, ab crunches...

A few years ago I did NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month. The goal is to write a novel (50,000 words or more) in a month. I finished and I have the bad manuscript and tee shirt to prove it. It was satisfying even if the motto was "Quantity, not quality."

My hope is that if I succeed, I'll begin posting here more than twice a month.

Okay, now back to your regular programming, posts about my storytelling life.

No comments: