Friday, October 19, 2007

Looking forward (?) to November

I'm getting a little nervous about NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). Not only have I told myself I'd do this, I've told all of you and I've signed up officially.

I'm wondering how I'll manage, when I'll be smack in the middle of a school residency (I think I'm going to be in every k-5 classroom in Allen County, KS, BIG fun!), as well as working on buttons/badges for the Bizarre Bazaar, as well as being guest editor for Storytelling Magazine, as well as working on the long traditional story "Queen Berta and King Pippin." Oh, and doing the normal things like going to the grocery store and doing laundry. Patting the cat. Eating. Sleeping.

Ah, well. Everything gets done. This might just be the warning that my blog posts in November will be frequent but short.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I don't think there's a length requirement. I'm having the same doubts, though.