Friday, January 29, 2010

Puppet gallery

The other day, I discovered that a good friend thought I only had three or four puppets. Oh, my! Here's a picture of most of my collection:
I was trying to get them all, but they just wouldn't fit. In all, I think there might be about 75, not including the multiple Trixies and Babies (backups, for when these most-used puppets wear out). Here's a picture of them:
Trixie's little sister Roxie is sitting on the Baby's lap. Roxie is 103 years old; Trixie is 111.

I'm going to do a series of puppet groupings over the next few posts. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm wondering if Roxie wears Trixie's hand-me-downs, or if she gets to have her own clothes.

Anonymous said...

What a crowd! Is there space for anything else in your house? they look like a bunch of characters, all right.